Action1 Running Process Explorer is a free reporting tool for your Windows-based workstations and servers that remotely connecting to all of your computers (up to 100 systems are free to use). Action1 discovers your entire network of Windows systems and allows you to quickly see which processes are running on what computers, with process start time, executable file name, command line and other information. It's like looking at Task Manager on hundreds or thousands of systems at a time, in one consolidated view and easily spotting certain processes, such as ransomware or unauthorized programs being used by your users.
Action1 Running Process Explorer is a part of Action1 Endpoint Security Platform.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform is entirely SaaS, with online web interface (no management tools to install) and it has zero cost for basic functionality. Running in the Cloud, Action1 discovers all of your endpoints in seconds and you can query your entire network in plain English.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform helps IT departments to keep their endpoints secure and corporate data safe by providing up-to-date information on all endpoints in their network:
- Which workstations have Dropbox installed or IIS running?
- List of endpoints exposing file shares to ransomware.
- Show endpoints with remote registry service enabled.
- List of workstations having Guest account enabled.
- Who copies sensitive corporate data to external USB media?
- Check if 'ransomware.exe' or 'putty.exe' processes are running on any of your endpoints.
- Users storing sensitive files locally on unsecured laptops.
- Systems at risk because of outdated firmware.
windows process list,
OS performance optimization,
computers running low on memory,